Thursday 2 October 2014

Dark and Divine

So I have a new LookBook outfit. 
Dark and Divine. 
I haven't owned a long black dress before. I bought this one on a whim for $30 from BooHoo.com. And it is excellent. Although a little long for my 5.5ft body. Luckily for me I have a fantastic mum who took the hem up for me, I was too scared in case I ruined it! 

Anyway, this dress makes me feel 'dark and divine', I feel like a slightly taller witch (platform shoes, heh) which is when I feel my best. I enjoy feeling like a witch. The Harry Potter kind. 




Jay was a darling and took these photos for me. He was especially a darling because I was having a very off day, and could not stop stressing, for some reason. This resulted in me being crankier and more irritable than usual, yet he was lovely and put up with me. 


Also, I am in love with this comet necklace from the Little White Box jewellery store. It is so strange and different to me, I haven't seen something like it before. 




Goodnight xox








No comments:

Post a Comment